Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Why Don't I Know This?

It's almost 5am. I'm reading a nice SF novel about AIs. I hope to get a bit more sleep sometime this morning.

I just had a disturbing thought. I am 49 years old and don't have a clue what Sherry is! After all, it WAS Albert Einstein's favorite spirit. I SHOULD know what it is. I DO know it's a wine, i.e., a drink fermented from grapes.

..... I'm going to look it up using the internet. Fifteen years ago I would have had to wait until the library opened. I should be back in few minutes with an answer.....

I'm back!

Sherry is simply wine fermented from grapes first believed cultivated near the Atlantic coast of southwestern Spain near the city of Seville. Seville is the hometown of that famous male archetype, Don Juan!... and some barber.

Now... off to read more and maybe to sleep... *S*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home